MIRA KITARA: show me

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, January 14, 2017

show me


i wish i could go back to the past when my dad was still around. i miss him so much it hurts. sometimes i look back and think of what i have done all these while. for the past 24 years, what have i achieved? what have i lost? i must thank the Almighty for waking me up everyday day by day without fail. and today, for making me blogging about this.
i am grateful that i am a nurse now, and surrounded by passionate people, good colleagues and good boss. what can i ask for. i have family, my mum my nieces who look up to me. good friends. but somehow something is just missing which i dont know what it is.

i still feel empty.  i still feel down at times knowing im just not good enough for the society? i don know. part of me seems to let me know that my life is meaningless.
i learnt how to swim, i guess next i want to learn how to cycle.

hais idk lah. my life is annoying. adios.

No comments: