MIRA KITARA: Memories meant to be left behind

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Memories meant to be left behind

as i look upon my photos in the past, make me really miss those times.
n i tot to myself, oh mira, ur 18, its been a long journey & many things have happened.
hahahahahaha
sometimes, is either you're too happy or too sad or too stress wit ur life, tat hey, u forgot who you really are, n how strong u actually is.
when you're young, the world doesn matters
all tat matters is ur family.
n as u grow up,
u tend to forget tat
u go for love n seeeeeek love
eventually u lose urself.
tats my story,
however, im lucky, as i manage to turn back, and walk to the right side of the road.
as i met, a boy, who is one in a million.
nice is too simplistic, he's more than ive ever wanted.
n he's my true love.
thanks bby. he change me alot.
change me for the better .

No comments: