MIRA KITARA: hmm/:

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, October 17, 2010

hmm/:


i cant blog after this post. it's 3weeks time to my ALEVELS. YYYYEEEAAAAAAHHHH (:

anw, i noe who is the nicest guy in this world. n i think im setting my eyes on him. n he's smart ): im not. tats it, i wan work hard, n score alevel. so at least, i can share my awesome result to him. n get a topic to talk about. hmmm /: before any gals got him, i wanna get him first. i think only him has opened my heart. yup. him. not isk anymore. but him. isk is just too perfect for me. i dislike perfection n im tired of his egoness. yeah(y) him is better (y) like like LIKE!

n he replied my msg n he helped me in chem. so thankful. know wats a good guy now. yeah. he cant run away from me, im chasing him. n i will! :D

MOOD IS BACK. thanks to pineapple boy. (:

No comments: