MIRA KITARA: SELF-REFLECTION

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, October 31, 2009

SELF-REFLECTION

hey guys. yeah. the title says it all.
i got self-reflection to do.


As i woke up tis mornin, i looked thru the window.
Sun shine brightly at me.
Its another day for me living in tis world.


i have been living in tis world for the past 17years of my life.
Yet things aren't getting better.
Oh mira, why things always goes bad for you?

I rmbr when i was born, life was not good.
My mum suffers and many things happen.
Ups & downs,
I managed to survive and live innocently.


I went pri sch, wher life begins.
I began to venture out places wit my frens , i began to make good frens.
But good frens are not always by ur side,
there will be bound to be a day, whereby u had to seperate wit them and start makin a new good fren.


I went sec sch, wher hell life begins
PMS is always my problem
Loads of trouble day by day
but i always got a good fren stand by me
but like wat i jus said, good frens will not be wit u all the time
you tend to seperate and begin to make another good fren.
but as i graduated from tat sch, im no longer an ordinary gal, not who i am.not innocent as i was.
i belonged to someone else. And tat is my first ever boy who chg me for the worse.


tat boy chg me to challenge my family and frens.
he chg me entirely till i betrayed my good frens.
he made me walked to the wrong path.
i was ignorant.
till Olevel results came, i reflected.


i was lucky tat i can make it to JC tho im behaving like a bitch.
im determined to chg my life & Allah let me found an angel, mayb a good soul who freed me away from my stucked life.
but i was stupid. i din cherish him enuf. love betrayed me and him. i stil love tat bad boy.

And then we went seperate ways, i stil cant forget. but i noe myself, i aint an innocent gal.
i rmbr how much pampered i was. and then i realised, i don noe wat love is. i don noe tat love had destroyed my life entirely.

JC started, i starts made another good frens and things were fine till he came back in my life again.
mayb she's right. i am a ****
but i don noe.
i don noe wat i wan
i don noe wat i need
im lost confused.
till i did badly for exams.
and then i reflected.
I DON NEED HIM ANYMORE IN MY LIFE.

my laziness conquer me.
my attitude irks me.
i hate myself.
but i love deep inside me.
im contradicting.
but thats my life.
is contradiction.

Thruout my life, 17 whole years, i believe its love tat chg me.
i wanna go back, back to the past, and then i chg everything.
but its impoosible.
however, its possible to self-reflect, & do watever i shd.

i need to change. mira. you hav many supporters. if im falling, ther ppl ard u to catch u.
i lost many things in life.
tis year, i lost many things in sch. Yet, i do not learnt my mistakes.
but i guess,
i learnt tis time.

I had LEARNT many things in life.
MORE than Others had.

its up to me to accept it.

No comments: