MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, January 5, 2009

to my person :
I don't want this moment
To ever end
Where everything's nothing, without you
I'd wait here forever just to,
To see you smile
'Cause it's true
I am nothing without you

Through it all
I've made my mistakes
I stumble and fall
But I mean these words

I want you to know
With everything, I won't let this go
These words are my heart and soul
I'll hold onto this moment you know
As I'll bleed my heart out to show
And I won't let go
___________________________
wow hey readers!!
haa..its been LONG since ive update. i guess some of u r tired of browsin at my blog, lookin at the previous post again..sry bout tat.. well, the reason i don update is, come on, MANY THINGS HAPPEN.

haa, but my life is gd, n i miss many of my frens, but i live happily wit my family n ever after wit him. =D

haa.. yeah.. currently im workin at Cavana jp. do come visit me n i been busy since ive work.. haa. finally im workin, truly . my first day was on 2jan lo.
ppl first day of sch, i first day of work. haa. well, it was great workin there.. though i kena scolded sometyme. =p

true enuf, cavana is halal. i work ther, n i noe. though im e only malay workin ther.. haa. =)
kla, im off to bed then work up for work. 8jan is my day off to poly open house!

i seems to receive many poly invitation, does it ring a bell? hmm..

No comments: