MIRA KITARA: unpredictable

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

unpredictable

when someone say life is unpredictable, i used to think im my head,''arh! crap''. but now, i get to believe it. It alll happen when my dear grandpa passed away. It was the most shocking news i ever received. I love this grandpa of mine. hE a good man. he not like any other old man who hang ard in the coffeshop. In fact he a family man. He loves his family and take care of them very well.

My lil bro dotes on him. So does he dotes on my lil bro. My lil bro loves him so much dat he called my grandpa ''ayah'' which means dad in malay. It was a big blow to him when he get the news.

My grandpa, a peaceful man, died in his sleep. He was in KL dat tym. Which means i n my family don get to see the last of him. It been months we din contact him. hAIX. its really sad. I cried two whole nights for dat.


Life is really unpredictable.


I started to cherish n treasure my family more.So must u guys.


k done. till next tym



muack.

No comments: